* you thought you know me? actually you dont.*

Friday, May 14, 2010

i'd never sing of love, if it does not exist; but darling, you are the only exception.

shake me, break me..
just because i'm in a fucking annoyed mood. :(

today when rushing to boring cimiso class, in car:
me: wey, i think im gonna sick again la.
mrs W: what happened to you AGAIN? (like in wtf sick again tone.)
me: my ear bengkak leh. BOTH sides! :(
mrs W: see laa, always don't wanna drink water! always drinks those teh peng, kopi peng blahh blahh ( keep on mumbling nonstop..)
me: GOT laa. i got drink eh. but not so much la.
mrs W: must drink mineral/plain water!! not those teh or whatsoever. (serious tone.)
me: yalaa yalaa.. :( (felt abit guilty la.)

because i dont listen to this old lady aka miss T who always act like my mama in a good way, so i ended up like this:


sorry my mama wannabe miss T and the fei mr S,
i will guai guai drink more more PLAIN/MINERAL water!! :(
no more cursing me ok? :P
i know you love me geh! :$

get well soon, myself. :D