* you thought you know me? actually you dont.*

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

can we pretend that airplane in the night sky like a shooting star? i could really use a wish right now.

arghhhh. you know you have been busy when your mama starts calling you at random times asking why you havent been calling. i felt soooooo bad. T_T

i used to call my mom and just talk to her whenever i feel like it. but now, omgggg! this is the 882901times she asked me the exact same question. :( i miss you, mom! i miss you, pa! i miss everyone and everything at home so BADLY! :(

i cant even remember what i have been done ever since i gone insane after the submission of iemky and now it seems like im losing my way. :( now FYP ahhhhh FYP, you're taking 75.92% of my life!! big SIGHs!

seriously, i dont even know if its possible to forget how to be hardworking.

and if it is possible, i have totally forgotten how.

and NOW, YEAAAA..
all these last minute rushing assignment is killing me!!

can i use a wish right now?

midpoint soon,
die liao laaa
die 96.