* you thought you know me? actually you dont.*

Thursday, March 18, 2010

trouble is a friend.

seriously,
planning is such a bitch.
most of the time, its usually the reason why I always do my assignments last minute because plans will never ever go accordingly. and i dont know why. :(

the pile of assignments is killing me,
IEMKY, SIM, CIMISO and yes, the FYP is da HARDCORE killer. darn. ;(
enrolling for third year is definately a bitch!

oh yes I know, you probably think that I am just giving myself excuses but hey, dont tell me you can just ignore the fb games, gossips bout who and who are being together, which chicks are hot blah blah blahhhhhh.. aihs. being kpc is not wrong. but avoid from doing the assignments is so wrong. *wheeeeee* (this is so not true. lol.)

mama: finish it earlier then no need so fan lor.
me: right also laaa. then can go back hoh! yay!
mama: come back for what? study hard hard first!
me: haihs. you dont know la, i miss homie.
mama: it wont runaway.
me: ........

SEE THE FACE LOL

tongpakfu's series updated on PPS. :D
okays, i know.
i am so dead. T.T