* you thought you know me? actually you dont.*

Thursday, March 12, 2009

i like to eat it eat it.

uhhhhh. tiring day.

went back from my 2nd house wannabe. attended the boring + dreadful classes is killing me every single day. ;(

BFP is dying. i had miserable time doing calculations indeed.
MAP is dying. i think my brain is condemn. hardly memorized all those lame theories and LONGGGGGG statements.
NWS is dying. the subject understands me more than i can recognize them.
DWDS caused me to deathhhhhhhh! just blardy kill me for godsake! anyone??
and.. and.. the assignments are out. and guess what, i just dont have the mood to start doing it. yet. hopefully i can finish it on time. ;| *pray hard!*

it was practically raining cats and dogs when i on my way home and my housemate was asking me out for dinner. frankly speaking, i've got no urge and that kinda mood to go out. but since he said he belanja, so.. WHY NOT? ;D *refer to peter's quote.*

so, we went to BLACK CANYON restaurant which located at jusco, maluri. ;D





this is my cute housemate, wee siang siang & his spaghetttti.



and me. excuse my panda eyes and ugly look. *sad* and my tomyam & square rice? yum yum.



our drink. iced blended green tea with milk + teh ice.



and guess what, it only cost us less than RM50. very daiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii loh. ;D


tears are just unspoken words a broken heart can't bare to speak.