* you thought you know me? actually you dont.*

Sunday, September 14, 2008

lets start with nonsense.. :D

wOohOo~~ today is a new day for me (aiyah, just pretend it is la altho its not!) cos today kinda special for me mah. fyi, this is my new blog and i already deleted the previous one cos it was kinda messy and nothing special in the previous blogs also. (hohoho! :X)

new blog, new lifestyle, everything new. so please welcome a brand new me. (*laugh evilly!*)

and and.. not forgetting, my cute plus funny plus adorable plus handsome (he insists this! LOL.) but a LITTLE bit FAT punya daddy.. HAPPY 23rd birthday!! OK, let me show you my so-called daddy yah.. deng deng deng deng..






inilah daddy ku yang ku mention tadi.. LOL. act cute lah tuh. :X hopefully i wont get killed for mem-siasuey-kan dia. kakakaka. anyway, happy birthday (again) and hope your dreams come trueeee.. terutamanya can "one more floor" with that who who who lah kay? :D *winks!

just had dinner at behind pantai timur there.. chicken chop eh. yum yum.. :O its been a long time gua didnt go there and it still taste so niceeeeeeeeeeee.. woohooo. and here come the pictures..


This is jian and cha bor mia foodsss.. deliciousieeee :D and.. deng deng deng deng...



this is cha bor with her yum yum food~~~ :D and she really enjoyed it. YAY~~

OK lah, that's all for this post la. tired. ciaoz. *yawns*